It provides a small number of updates and improvements over the version 2.0 release.
- The label list in the view labels tab is now correctly updated when multiple labels are deleted. Issue #700
- The user defined colours in the cluster tab uses a 13 colour palette by default (it was 9). Issue #688
- Cluster and RegionGrower exports now support the export of a GeoTIFF of the map display with colours that match the tree branches. Issue #684 There is also a blog post describing this.
- Various minor export issues have been resolved.
- The structured randomisations are faster for larger data sets. Issue #685
- Tree trimming
- Tree trimming has been sped up for large trees. Issue #679
- The trim trees tool has the option to trim to the last common ancestor, thereby removing a dangling root node. Issue #670
For the full list of issues and changes in the 2.1 release, see https://github.com/shawnlaffan/biodiverse/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=milestone%3ARelease_2.1+
To see the full list of open issues or to report a bug or enhancement request, see https://github.com/shawnlaffan/biodiverse/issues
For more details about Biodiverse, see http://purl.org/biodiverse
To see what Biodiverse has been used for, see https://purl.org/biodiverse/wiki/PublicationsList
You can also join the Biodiverse-users mailing list at http://groups.google.com/group/Biodiverse-users or follow the google plus page: https://plus.google.com/+BiodiverseSoftware
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.